Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Indian Boy - Airbrush Art No. 5

 
Artwork/Photograph Copyright 2012 C. LeFever
Click on picture for a better look.
 
Well, this is the fifth painting I did with my Iwata Eclipse air brush.  I did this one in about four hours from start to finish.  Controlling the air brush is getting a little easier but I know my work still needs improvement.  After all, Rome wasn't built in a day and artists like Colin McKay have been painting for many years.  It will take a long time to get as good as he is. 
 
Anyway, I drew out the picture using a photograph of the indian boy but did not paint him using the reference.  I used my own light source and painted him freely.  This is just another practice piece on bristol paper.  I will give it to my daughter for her frame for Thanksgiving. 
 
 
I will search for the next artist that inspires me.  Who will it be...?

No comments:

Post a Comment