Saturday, January 26, 2013

Leopard "Morning Sip"

Click on Picture to Get a Better View.

 
Today, I glazed over the leopard with some detail yellow ochre and added some more to the darkest shadows of the cat.   Then I went back over some of the whitest areas and scratched in more hair.
 
I painted the cat's tongue with detail Driscoll's skin tone, a touch of detail crimson and little white to get the shade I needed. The cat in the reference picture had very light eyes with a tint of a celery green color around the pupils. So I took detail moss green and added a little detail white and got the color I needed. The detail sepia I had originally shaded the cat's eyes with was the perfect color so I left it alone.
 
Then, OMG I thought I was going to have a frickin heart failure putting those DxxM wiskers on! I'm thinking that this is where I Fxxk it up. It took me over an hour to get them right.

Il est fini! (It is finished!)

No comments:

Post a Comment